5 easy habits for a healthy colon
Boost Your Health Now! Discover 5 Easy Habits for a Healthy Colon. 🌿🥦🚴♂️ Improve Digestion & Feel Great! 😃
Dr. Elyse Bevier-Rawls, a Colorectal Surgeon at University Medical Center and Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at LSU Health New Orleans, shares five steps you can take to keep your colon healthy. Learn more about colon cancer and cancer care at University Medical Center by visiting umcno.org/colorectalcancer
Unlock the Power of Nature’s Bounty with Our Intestinal Detox drink!
If you are looking for a natural and effective way to detoxify your intestines and boost your overall well-being you don’t need to look no further!
This Intestinal Detox drink is thoughtfully formulated with a harmonious blend of wholesome ingredients, including the vibrant hues of beet root, the zesty kick of ginger, the tangy freshness of lemon, and the subtle warmth of black pepper.
Now let’s look at the benefits of these ingredients
· Beet root is known for its antioxidant properties and is believed to support liver function, which plays a crucial role in detoxification. It helps to improve your digestion, eliminates toxins from your body, and improves bowel movement.
· Ginger has long been revered for its digestive benefits and may help soothe the gut. It helps to soothe your digestive tract, reduces inflammation, and promotes healthy elimination.
· Lemon is rich in vitamin C and may aid in digestion and detoxification along with balancing the PH levels
· Black pepper, with its pungent flavor, is believed to enhance nutrient absorption and promote digestive health.
· Turmeric: Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps to reduce inflammation in your gut, improve digestion, and support liver function.
Together, these natural ingredients work synergistically to create a delicious and invigorating drink that helps to cleanse your intestines gently and naturally. With each sip, you can nourish your body from within and support your body’s own detoxification processes, leaving you feeling refreshed, revitalized, and ready to take on the day!
Simply make this drink , sip mindfully, and let the power of nature work its magic.
0.33- how to make the detox drink
1.15-benefits of the detox juice
• Beetroot: 1 medium-sized
• Ginger: 1-inch piece
• Lemon: 2 tbsp
• Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
• Black pepper: as per taste
How to prepare
· Peel the beetroot and dice it into small pieces.
· Blend the beetroot along with ginger, turmeric powder, and black pepper in a mixer grinder until smooth.
· Pour the mixture into a glass and squeeze lemon over it.
Do not strain the mixture and consume the drink freshly prepared within 1 hour.
Visit our website at:
Download our New Meditation App – Nispand:
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nispand.com
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/nispand-meditation-and-sleep/id1609608907
Sign up for our : 200 hrs TTC – 2 Months TTC Online-Hindi
Register for our : 7 Days Health Camp – On Campus – English
Watch our video on “Powerful Sleep Affirmations: The Secret to a Better Night’s Rest | Bedtime Gratitude Affirmations” by clicking the link below:
Subscribe to our channels to stay updated:
Tweets by tyi_official
#DrHansaji #TheYogaInstitute #TheYogaInstitute #detox #detoxification #detoxwater #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #health #colon #cleaning
Video Rating: / 5